[Peace] time clarification Fwd: demonstration against Clinton/Koh Administration

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:20:10 UTC 2016

People have been asking for clarification on the time of the anti-Koh
demonstration on Friday, October 28, 2016 at the UofI Law School.

* The public talk begins at noon.
* Koh is also giving an earlier talk to a closed group, and I think
that starts at 9am.
* Why 8:30am -> If you want Koh to see the protests as he comes to the
building.
* Why 11:30am -> the public / students would see the signs.
* Where: the protest will take place on the North side in what everyone
is calling the courtyard. If we get kicked out of there, we will head
to the sidewalk on the North side.
We hope to see you tomorrow!