[Peace] Oxfam: help Yemen, call your Senator today against Saudi arms deal

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Sep 20 15:42:34 UTC 2016

*The Hill* said last night that a vote is expected Wednesday.

The first time you use the Oxfam call tool, it connects you with your
Senator who's a better prospect to support (Durbin, in our case.) The
second time, it connects you with your other Senator (Kirk, in our case.)

So, if you use the Oxfam call tool twice, you are one who "deserves the
love and thanks of man and woman," as Tom Paine put it.

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the
sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their
country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man
and woman."

- Tom Paine, "The Crisis," December 1776

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org