[Peace] 6pm tonight(Fri) - No More Stolen Lives rally - Urbana courthouse

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 17:44:52 UTC 2016

No More Stolen Lives!

Black Lives Matter Champaign-Urbana <https://www.facebook.com/blmcu/> is
organizing a rally, this evening - *6pm Friday 9/23* - in front of the
County Courthouse in downtown Urbana, 101 E. Main.   They write:

    https://www.facebook.com/events/431653483671527/

    Every day, we encounter more stories of Black lives taken by folks
    via racist policing, homicides, and toxic masculinity.

    We lift up the names of those who have suffered and been targeted by
    the evil in this life and reinforce the need for the struggle we
    have taken on. We welcome members of the community to stand with us
    as we acknowledge those past and fight for Black futures.