[Peace] Hiring help this weekend---from meadow

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 22:51:17 UTC 2017

Comrades,.

I am seeking assistance in making a house I bought, become a a habitable
home for two disabled women in our beloved Urbana.  If you or someone you
know, has some talent for tools, or craft in creating, or can just handle a
hammer. I would like to hire you to come help. I am seeking to pay ten to
fifteen dollars an hour for help in repairing siding this weekend (Saturday
August 26- Sunday August 27).

In addition if you have building supplies you no longer need, appliances
you want to sell, or a love for landscaping and advice for the overwhelmed,
I am looking for those in the long term.

You can reach me here or by phone at 217-369-1316

In solidarity,
Meadow

p.s. My well loved and frequently lent truck has come to an end. As it was
so often borrowed I doubt there are many others around- but seems like now
I am on the asking end. Got a truck I can beg, borrow, or rent?

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net