[Peace] anyone besides me who would like to christmas carol our neighbors?

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 02:05:19 UTC 2017

Hi--I'm pooped out from this year's(self-appointed) role of
inviting-friends-to-things-that-are happening. SO---Enough of Susan. Be
quiet, Susan. No more email blasts.

But/and/yet I am haunted by a desire to go Christmas caroling, or whatever
caroling, as a way to meet my neighbors. Want to come?

Across the street from where I/we  live is a housing project called Crystal
View, that is a mixture of out-and-out commercial, and also some low-income
funding. There are a huge amount of people who live there who have had the
immigration experience.

Would anyone else like to Christmas carol Tuesday night, 6-7pm? We'll have
accordions, song sheets with the words of the carols (even the *second*
verse) and then at 7pm we can retreat to my house, drink hot cider, eat
cookies, recount on who we met.

?

--
*Susan Parenti*