[Peace] Fwd: "We are far closer to actual conflict over North Korea"

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Sat Dec 23 15:07:42 UTC 2017

Scarey words from our Illinois Senator:   We need to ponder the meaning of her second statement...

Midge O'Brien

I want you to see something Senator Tammy Duckworth said to Vox Media earlier this week:

"We are far closer to actual conflict over North Korea than the American people realize," says Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-IL), an Iraq War veteran and Purple Heart recipient. "Everything we're doing shows a military that, in my personal opinion, has turned the corner ... the president is likely to make this decision [to attack], and we need to be ready."

PAID FOR BY VOTEVETS POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE
This email was sent to moboct1 at aim.com. If that is not your preferred email address, click here. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe. We try to send only the most important information and opportunities to participate via email. To sustain VoteVets with a contribution click here.