[Peace] Call Durbin/Duckworth TODAY: Tell them to Reject Land Thief David Friedman

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Tue Feb 14 18:09:58 UTC 2017

David Friedman is not just your average, everyday extremist who supports
the settlers. He personally participated in the theft of private
Palestinian land.

I had no trouble getting in to Duckworth's office. I could not get into
Durbin's office, so I called the Chicago office and got through right away.

312.353.4952

When I reach a human, I like to emphasize the "thief" angle. But you can do
as you like. :)

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy