[Peace] it was cold, but we did have a peace demonstration / eagle

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 8 02:21:44 UTC 2017

Next time we should probably just plan to do shifts; that way I wouldn't end up feeling like a wimp.
It seemed important to me that people see that even a few people are willing to brave the elements; for all they know, we were there all day. Responses were positive.
The populace has never been more antiwar, sez me.