[Peace] it was cold, but we did have a peace demonstration / eagle

Debra Schrishuhn deb.pdamerica at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 10:42:28 UTC 2017

Kudos on your fortitude. Bald eagles have made a real comeback since the pesticide DDT was banned. There is a nest near St Joe(near Salt Fork River) and they are occasionally spotted over the large cemeteries in C-U, as well as the peripheral housing neighborhoods with constructed ponds.

It is always good when Mother Earth sends one of her creatures to an unlikely place to remind us that we are one and we're all in this together.

Deb

Sent from my iPhone