[Peace] P. Gregory Springer

Gordon Oyer gordonoyer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 03:10:52 UTC 2017

Fyi, I sent the following to Carl earlier but failed to hit "reply all"...

Greg has been planning this trip to Mexico for some time. He's also been
planning this blog to coincide with the trip since Nov. 8 in response to
the election. He has a service trip in Honduras planned for the Spring,
too. He's despondent and disgruntled, he misses Lee greatly, but I don't
think suicide is part of his plan. I'm no psychologist though. I'm sure
everyone's concern is appreciated.