[Peace] Why I will be marching in the July 4th parade

Martin Wolske martin.wolske at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 15:07:30 UTC 2017

Thanks for this as well, Carl. Both of you bring forward critical insights.
As for me and my family, we have stayed at home for some years now in
significant part because of the repressive policies of neoliberalism. But
in putting this forward, I do not refute Karen and her insights, nor
Debra's that followed, as they and others work to bring forward valuable
alternative approaches.

Cheers,

-- Martin