[Peace] Davis tele-town hall tonight - ask him about "anti-boycott bill" or whatever ya want

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jul 19 22:44:24 UTC 2017

I think it said on WILL that it was at 6:30, but I'm not sure.

http://www.news-gazette.com/news/local/2017-02-13/davis-sets-telephone-town-hall-wednesday.html

The way it works, if you haven't done it before, is that you fill out the
form, which is very quick, and then you get called.

As I assume everyone here knows, Davis has gotten a lot of criticism for
only doing these instead of in-person town halls; criticism that has been
echoed, even, by the News-Gazette. I have no dispute with that criticism.

On the other hand, this exists, it's an opening, some critical questions do
get through; you don't have to leave your house, and you can multi-task
while you wait to ask your question; listen to the radio, eat your dinner,
check your email, do whatever else you want to do.

Here's the form:

https://rodneydavis.house.gov/tele-town-hall-survey/

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Force Roll Calls on Davidson-Nolan Bars to U.S. Role in Saudi War in Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/force-roll-calls-on-davidson?r_by=1135580