[Peace] events?

Illyes, Robert Frank illyes at illinois.edu
Sat Jul 22 16:25:37 UTC 2017

I'm with Matt on this. I stopped delivery of peace-discuss because it is dominated by conspiracy theorists, who wouldn't recognize Occam's Razor if it bit them in the leg. Or to put it more simply, are gaming the rest of us who would actually like to make the world better and ask nothing for our service- not importance, not recognition, but just peace itself. Sorry for my editorializing, I'll do no more. But I must say that it is a pleasure to hear from Matt. I hope that one of the announcements that I will be seeing will be an invitation to a reading of his poetry.

Bob