[Peace] AWARE ON THE AIR for Tuesday 25 July

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:51:40 UTC 2017

There is some really good information here. Worth plowing through.

I have one suggestion in relation to the media. Unless DN has Stephen Cohen, Noam Chomsky, Alan Nairn, or a few other notables, don’t bother. They will have a few good things, specifically related to domestic, but geopolitical is little different from mainstream media.

The Real News with Aron Mate, or Paul Jay is worthwhile, online.

RT.Com<http://rt.com>: Online but often a lot of interference. If one has a roku, which I recommend, one can download the ap “Pluto” and from there download RT, with Crosstalk three days a week, and Chris Hedges weekly “On Contact” Lee Camp is on Redacted Tonight offers humor with news, but after he is finished don’t waste time on his colleagues. With roku, and Pluto, one can access any of the shows any time, or just have streaming non stop. They have other programs as well, and one can avoid Larry King’s pandering to celebrity.