[Peace] One Large Sunny Bedroom to Rent in Crystal Lake Park

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 15:05:10 UTC 2017

Hi friends—We have one large bedroom to rent in Crystal lake Park, right
across from School for Designing a Society. The room is available as early
as August 1, 2017.
See the description and photo down below.

Please spread the word! Looking for progressive, friendly,
arts-and-community oriented house mates!

*If interested, please contact Derek Busby at darwinthebold at gmail.com
<darwinthebold at gmail.com>.*

in Crystal Lake Park.

 The room is fully furnished with new hardwood floors, hand-made curtains,
freshly painted--room dimensions are 16'8" x 11'4", with new queen bed.This
2nd floor room has west and south exposure, with a large closet, plenty of
storage space, AC. The house itself has a porch in the front and in the
back, with a fruit and flower garden in back. The house is 5 blocks away
from Down Town Urbana, 2 blocks from the Urbana Aquatic Center, and is
located a half a block from the Gold Line bus for easy access. The home is
a cat-friendly space with two indoor cats currently living there.
Unfortunately, no other pets would be allowed at this time. This home is
also a non-smoking home.

Rental price—$600 per month--- includes all utilities (heat, AC, water,
sewage, internet, trash,  recycle, gardener susan)

*Photo is dark, but the room isn’t! We’ll try to post a better one. *

*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net

*Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/designasociety>!*