[Peace] I will not be at AWARE mtg today because Channing-Murray annual meeting

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 21:25:32 UTC 2017

Dear AWARE,

I will not be at AWARE mtg today because I need to be at the
Channing-Murray annual meeting

Channing-Murray Annual Membership Meeting

Sunday, Jun 4, 2017; 5:30pm

1209 W Oregon, Urbana Il

Potluck 5:30.Please bring an entrée, side dish, or dessert to share

Annual Meeting 6:30

Agenda: *  Minutes

              *  Highlights of Year

              *  Treasurer’s Report (fiscal year 2016 and the budget for
2017)

              *   UU Declaration of Conscience

              *  Report of Nominating Committee

              *  Election of Board Members for 2017-2018

-- karen medina
"The really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." - Mark
Twain