[Peace] This mornings rant

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 18:04:11 UTC 2017

We are manipulated by a media propaganda machine, disguised as “balanced” and “open minded”.

Milo Yanou……… was prevented from speaking at Berkeley, by “questionable anarchists,” creating havoc, thus giving him undeserved publicity, as well as frightening off genuine dissent. As a result, the protestors who organized a peaceful protest, lost the opportunity to counteract Milo’s nonsense.

Curbing ones freedom of speech is not the way to counteract lies and nonsense.

However, that does not mean one should support by way of acquiescence, either.

Providing a soapbox to those who wish to spread lies and propaganda is complicity.

Somethings we counteract, and somethings we ignore. Knowing the difference is very important.