[Peace] Fwd: Anti-Empire Report, March 7, 2017

Carl G. Estabrook galliher at illinois.edu
Wed Mar 8 00:28:24 UTC 2017

https://williamblum.org/aer/read/149 <https://williamblum.org/aer/read/149>

"For the record: I don’t support the US fighting ISIS in Syria. I don’t trust the Pentagon’s motivation, or their choice of bombing targets. They’re probably still into regime change. I’d leave the job to Russia and its allies.zFor the record: I don’t support the US fighting ISIS in Syria. I don’t trust the Pentagon’s motivation, or their choice of bombing targets. They’re probably still into regime change. I’d leave the job to Russia and its allies."

###