[Peace] Call Rodney Davis: Make Trump Show Legal Basis for Joining Saudis' Yemen War

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Mar 30 14:25:19 UTC 2017

*Call Rep. Rodney Davis now at (202) 225-2371 <(202)%20225-2371>.* When you
reach a staffer or leave a message, you can say something like:

"As a constituent, I urge you to sign the the Pocan-Amash-Lieu-Jones letter
pressing the Trump Administration to show its legal justification for
direct U.S. involvement in Saudi Arabia's war in Yemen."

When you've made your call, *please report it here
<http://org.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=5Omfm6JbGTUGL3aLJcMJkcBM05vVo%2BXI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.justforeignpolicy.org%2Fact%2Fcall-yemen-war-authorization-letter>*
.