[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Join us to leaflet the Art Theatre tonight 6-7pm

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu May 11 18:05:30 UTC 2017

Now, are we all happy? I think we’ve beaten up on Carl enough for one day. I hope the bfsuiuc appreciate our worthy contribution of support and feel a sense of obligation to support us, in our efforts to prevent the killing and devastation of people of color around the world. War does have an impact on “people of color” here in the US. They are the ones who suffer the most from our wars, either through conscription or loss of social services, and the militarization of the US police forces across the nation.