[Peace] A few spaces & scholarships still available for SDAS in West Virginia

mark enslin enslin.mark at gmail.com
Sat May 13 14:34:43 UTC 2017

If your schedule for June has unexpectedly open up ...

... or you know someone for whom this might be the right time to try this
program ...

... the School for Designing a Society session at the Gesundheit Institute
in West Virginia, May 28-June 18 still has a few spaces and scholarships
available. We can be flexible about timing. The land is inspiring, the
people involved so far are fascinating, and the program is fun, deep,
embodied, and varied.  We might even be able to help with transportation
there and back. Email or phone me at (212) 518-3018.

Facilitators: Elizabeth Adams, composer from New York involved in the Free
University; Dario Solina, Italian-Danish organizer of humanitarian clown
trips for Gesundheit; Michael Miller, social worker and activist from
Louisville, and myself. Guests presenters include Lina Bergeron, professor
of community psychology from Montreal, Patch Adams, and activists from the
Headwaters Defense anti-fracking group from Fayatteville, WV.

"The political climate has sharpened our need for strategic togetherness
... "

in solidarity,
Mark