[Peace] could we borrow your bike for 3 weeks--June 11-July1?

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Wed May 17 18:57:11 UTC 2017

Hi—Could you lend us your bike for the participants of the 3 week Construct Your Humanism session (june 11-July 1)? We have over 20 people coming into town from all over the world—they’ll be living at (what was once) the Catholic Worker House on State Street in Champaign, and will need to ride over to the Parkhouse at 122 Franklin Urbana daily to attend classes here.

If your bike doesn’t have a lock, we’ll buy one for these weeks, and then give it to you. We can put air in tires, clean off the bike. I don’t think we know how to do any serious fixing of it…

Please let me know—
Susan
217-344-1439