[Peace] peace demonstration / Saturday, September 2, 2017 / 2pm-4pm

Karen Medina kmedina67 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 01:38:45 UTC 2017

Dear Peace,

Yep, it is the first Saturday of the month again.
And look how beautiful our weather is.
There are all sorts of things happening in your lives, yep, but there are
people suffering natural disasters and human-made disasters. And there are
long-term preventable wars happening and about to happen. The world needs
to know that WE ARE SAYING NO TO WAR! We are not just sitting at home
watching it happen. Whose country? Our country! And we, the people, are
saying no.

Be there, at the corner of Church St and Neil St, downtown Champaign,
Illinois.
Saturday, September 2, 2017
2pm-4pm

peace and all good,