[Peace] who wants to deliver petition tomorrow to IL-13 Dems on ending US aid to Saudis' Yemen war?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Sep 4 21:55:39 UTC 2017

There's a forum tomorrow on the UI campus with the five declared Dem
candidates to run against Rodney Davis.

Unfortunately for me, I'll be on my way back from St. Louis, pre-arranged
meeting at Claire McCaskill's office, pressing them to stop arming Saudi
Arabia's war.

So: anyone here want to deliver this petition at the forum tomorrow?

@Jonathan_Ebel, @BetsyforIL, @ErikJones4IL, @EverForwardIL, @davidgill2018:
Oppose U.S. Role in Saudi War in Yemen
https://petitions.moveon.org/sign/jonathan_ebel-betsyforil?r_by=1135580

*PS: *We know where David Gill stands. *He signed the petition.* Give the
man his due.

17. David Gill from Bloomington, IL signed this petition on Sep 1, 2017.

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy