[Peace] HP | Rand Paul: Unconstitutional Saudi War In Yemen Is Not In Our Interest, & Congress Should Vote

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:03:08 UTC 2017

Rand Paul was also one of very few - 5 Ds, 3 Rs - who voted against who
voted against the NDAA, with its $80 billion/year increase in military
spending:

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/18/the-senates-military-spending-increase-alone-is-enough-to-make-public-college-free/

(Those voting against the proposed NDAA yesterday, says the above
article: Bernie Sanders and Patrick Leahy (D-VT), Kirstin Gillibrand
(D-NY), Jeff Merkley and Ron Wyden (D-OR), Rand Paul (R-KY), Mike Lee
(R-UT), Bob Corker (R-TN).   Our own senators in IL voted in favor.)