[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Why we need to protest Alan Dershowitz lies, see the link

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 9 20:54:45 UTC 2018

That is exactly the plan.

Have you ever seen me make it personal?  No, I focus on the issue. And, I expect others to do the same.

The issue is the warmongering, so please don’t keep chastising me as if I use hatred for particular individuals as a motivating force. I oppose warmongers no matter what their Party affiliation.

Dershowitz is a big name, well known by mainstream Americans, now making the rounds of college campuses to pervert the minds of the young, in support of Israel and war in Syria.

Other campuses have protested his presence and lies, we should do the same here at the U of I.