[Peace] have a friend/relative who is part of a VFW league in town?

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 19:05:00 UTC 2018

Hi Friends--We're looking to perform our play on immigration in Illinois,
at a local VFW league (Veterans of Foreign Wars)---we've heard that local
people have really mixed feelings about immigrants coming to town, and
thought we could be part of some discussions after our play about pros and
cons of immigration.

Do you have someone in your family or friends who might be connected with a
VFW league? If so, is there a possibiity you could put us in touch with
them? We'd like to meet, have a coffee, and talk with them about the
feasibility of this performance at a VFW location.

Thanks
Susan

--
*Susan Parenti*