[Peace] Tell Rodney Davis to assert his Constitutional war powers before Trump strikes Syria

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Apr 11 13:52:05 UTC 2018

I understand and accept that people are cynical about calling Rodney Davis.
Me too. Most of the time, when I get a national alert urging me to call
Rodney Davis about something, I ignore it. Rodney Davis is not going to
care about my phone call about that. What's the point? It's a brick wall.

I believe that this is the exceptional case, because:

- This isn't a "Democratic" initiative. It's a *bipartisan* letter, co-led
by Michigan Republican Justin Amash.

- This is a very basic thing. This is the Constitution. This is Article I.
Rodney Davis swore an oath to protect and defend the Constitution. Let's
call him to account for fulfilling that oath.

His direct line is *(202) 225-2371.*