[Peace] Rise for Climate, Jobs, and Justice March

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 18:58:25 UTC 2018

<https://www.facebook.com/PrairieRiversNetwork/photos/gm.288657818562253/10156216421270041/?type=3>
[Prairie Rivers Network's photo.]
SEP8
Rise for Climate, Jobs, and Justice March ~ Champaign-Urbana
Public
 ยท Hosted by Faith in Place<https://www.facebook.com/FaithInPlace/> and 2 others<https://www.facebook.com/browse/users/?q=AeI_1TTBDd1HyuPX85wZyYMZxOE48xtwG5hr_DYWME5FtxrzMSl2kTLzT_glB7aten7TafOInb-aMyVRJFUYIm-N8oGttS3X_T2eyGCfdwfVIONHmseLSH0DGfKLw4XNIjw>
On September 8th, after months of organizing and movement-building, the Peoples Climate Movement will bring tens of thousands of people across the country into the streets, town halls, and community forums.

Champaign-Urbana will join the movement to demand bold action on CLIMATE, JOBS, & JUSTICE on September 8th! Those demands will determine the future of our movement - and our world - for years to come.

Rally and March @Scott Park, 11am-1pm. Organizations and leaders are welcome to attend to share information. Check back in for more information as plans develop!

Take the pledge to Rise on September 8th: www.peoplesclimate.org/<http://www.peoplesclimate.org/>

Organizing groups include those below and Sierra Club Prairie Group - Illinois Chapter<https://www.facebook.com/groups/SierraClubILPrairieGroup/>.