[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Fwd: Reactions To Trump’s Syria Withdrawal Plan Say More Than The Plan Itself

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Dec 20 20:58:08 UTC 2018

Ted Lieu and Ro Khanna have praised Trump's announcement.

Khanna:

https://twitter.com/RoKhanna/status/1075570933237202944

Lieu was first. We did a petition in support of Lieu's statement yesterday.

Stand w @TedLieu: Back @POTUS move to end unconstitutional Syria war, bring
troops home
https://www.change.org/p/stand-w-tedlieu-back-potus-move-to-end-unconstitutional-syria-war-bring-troops-home

===