[Peace] [Peace-discuss] A clear sketch of the war in Syria

Brussel, Morton K brussel at illinois.edu
Wed Feb 21 20:38:02 UTC 2018

As an aside, I had a falling out with Paul Street because he considered Ashcar his friend when I criticized Street’s reliance on him for interpretation. Ashcar appears in Z-Communications with articles, and is a reason I do not contribute to Albert’s website.  Ashcar was one of those who advocated saving Libya from Gaddafi (sp?) by vigorously supporting NATO’s attack on Libya. He’s a phony, and Francis Boyle is right: Ashcar has virtual blood on his hands.

—mkb