[Peace] Saturday demo

kmedina67 kmedina67 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 03:58:10 UTC 2018

Yes, thanks David. I have been outside walking a fair amount this week, and I think standing still in that wind tunnel for two hours in this bitter cold just might be life threatening to our most faithful precious anti war activists.
I would be willing to draw a chalk outline on the sidewalk with the words, "stop the wars" and call it a day. Ten minutes tops. Then some warm coffee and conversation.

Karen Medina

-------- Original message --------From: David Green via Peace <peace at lists.chambana.net> Date: 1/4/18  09:03  (GMT-06:00) To: Peace-discuss List <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>, Peace List <peace at lists.chambana.net> Subject: [Peace] Saturday demo
The forecast is even worse than previously, down to a high of 8. Obviously not a good day to stand outside.
DG