[Peace] Who has TV studio uplink capacity in Champaign-Urbana they would make available?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Wed Jan 31 18:31:52 UTC 2018

>From time to time, RT TV calls me for an interview. Usually, they have
liked to do this in a studio, rather than via Skype; recently, they have
made this a requirement, rather than a preference.

Often, I have used the WILL-TV studio for this purpose. I like doing it
this way, because RT pays them for the studio time, so it's a way of
subsidizing WILL that doesn't cost me anything. Also, I like the people
there and it's convenient.

However, for whatever reason, that often doesn't work out. So I'm
interested to know to what extent this capacity exists elsewhere in
Champaign-Urbana or could be made to exist.

Any leads?

===

Robert Naiman
Policy Director
Just Foreign Policy
www.justforeignpolicy.org
naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
(202) 448-2898 x1

Senate: Wield the Constitution to Stop Saudi Starvation of Yemeni Children
https://www.change.org/p/senate-invoke-war-powers-to-stop-saudi-from-starving-yemeni-kids