[Peace] Can Trump, Israel, and Gulf Allies Get Putin to Turn On Iran?

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 15 13:00:52 UTC 2018

A very informative interview by Aaron Mate with Prof. Rami Khouri in relation to Russia, Iran, Israel and the US. Aaron as usual digs to the heart of the matter.

1) It supports my opinion that Russia will not betray Iran.

2) It supports the opinion that Obama’s nuclear deal though managed with diplomacy vs bullying, as we see today, and  certainly more effective, nonetheless, motivations are always to be questioned. Trita Parsi is quoted on this issue.

3) I do disagree with Prof. Rami, when he claims the US war and interventions have never achieved their goals, dating back to the Vietnam war. They only kill, destroy, and create terrible agonies, not his exact words. However, one needs to question US goals, I believe they have attained exactly that which they sought to gain, death, destruction and chaos, all which lead to “profits and control” by the ruling elites.

4) An important point is made: that one should never take anything the American press has to say seriously.

And, sadly the world doesn’t care about the mass murders of millions, though Prof. Rami does not really give a reason, that most of us know well. It’s due to mainstream media control and propagandizing.

https://therealnews.com/stories/can-trump-israel-and-gulf-allies-get-putin-to-turn-on-iran