[Peace] Slating mtg for CB 10 Thu. 5 pm; Nursing Home sale grievances may be addressed

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:29:32 UTC 2018

I heard that some people might show up to this meeting who are aggrieved
about the votes of some Democrats on the County Board to sell the Champaign
County Nursing Home.

I didn't organize it. I'm not responsible for it. I'm not advocating for
it. I'm just telling you what I heard. I'm just sharing information.

As far as I know, this is a public meeting, subject to the legal
requirements of the Illinois Open Meetings Act. But I'm not an expert on
that.