[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Sunday's AWARE meeting

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 06:52:25 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 12:00 AM, kmedina67 via Peace <
peace at lists.chambana.net> wrote:

Oh Lois, that is amazing! I remember hearing about LAW! Outside the Urbana
> free library! Wow.
>
> Between 2001 and 2003, i babysat so others could participate, so i don't
> remember many details of events.

Ladies Against War?  I wrote a rather lengthy article about them for the
public i.  Interviewed Susan Parenti, who was fascinating.  Seems like it
was sometime in 2002.  Not sure AWARE even existed yet.

John Wason