[Peace] No immigration seminar tomorrow, Sunday, March 18th, next one, Sunday March 25

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 18:16:06 UTC 2018

Hi friends——no seminar tomorrow. Let’s meet next weekend, next Sunday march
25, 4-6pm.

Topic 1: What do people think they are referring to when they say some
group of people is 'stealing our jobs'? What does one have to assume for
this phrase to make sense?

Topic 2: Let’s research (beforehand if possible) what other
places/cities/universities are doing in relation to ICE deportations,
supporting the DREAM Act. I just returned from Olympia Washington where
they are pushing ahead on these actions…..

Warmly
Susan

--
*Susan Parenti*