[Peace] Invitation to 2 fun events

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon May 21 17:00:16 UTC 2018

Hi friends---We'd like to invite you to 2 fun events: this Wednesday at
7pm, performance artist Al Schneider will give a solo show that last around
an hour. It's at the Parkhouse.

And, this Saturday, May 26, we're hosting a barbecue-and-arts events
12-3pm, at the North Woods Pavilion in Crystal Lake Park. In addition to
lots of free food. there will be puppet-making, face-painting, balloon
bailing (what's that?) singing and music. It's fun for the whole family,
and fun for us isolationist-non-family types. Please come--this will be the
launch of the Composer's Cove artist-in-residence program.

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net