[Peace] Tomorrow: Free BBQ and Arts in the Park! 12-3pm! You're invited!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Fri May 25 17:46:00 UTC 2018

Hello friends--
I’d like to invite you and any friends/family to come to our barbecue this
Saturday, May 26, 12-3pm, in the North Pavilion of Crystal Lake Park.
It will be an old fashioned summer time barbecue, with free vittles,
salads, drinks and cupcakes—plus there will be games and music and puppet
making.

In addition, snuck into the event, we’ll have a short discussion about
starting an artist-in-residence program in Crystal Lake Park—what kind of
arts would people like to be involved in? These arts will be for kids,
teens, tweens, and adults. Imagine going to the park after work/school, to
sit on a porch and write poetry(for example) with a couple of people,
watching the sunset slowly descend….

So I’d love to see you there tomorrow!

Warmly
Susan