[Peace] message from Patch Adams, your neighbor!

Susan Parenti susanroseparenti at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:39:05 UTC 2018

*Hi Friends – Patch here!*

I am very excited to announce that we will be releasing a new video series!
This series of 115 videos features me responding to themes related to
peace, love, happiness, community and change. The first video will be
on Monday May 28 in time for my 73rd birthday (Whoopee!) After that, we
will be releasing videos twice a week – Tuesday and Friday. We will have
these videos available on Facebook, YouTube, and on our website (
www.patchadams.org).

These new videos will show how my project has evolved over the years. The
last 47 years of my hospital project, Gesundheit, we have been a 'hospital
without walls' while we provided care to the world. These new videos will
be our most up-to-date presentation of what we've learned during this time.
We're inviting you, the Gesundheit community, to watch, interact and spread
the message to your friends! And our GI team will here, responding as best
as we can. Your response and support will help make the free, silly, loving
hospitals ‘with walls’ a reality. So, hang on to your hats, it's going to
be a doozy!

Our website (*www.patchadams.org/donate/*
<http://www.patchadams.org/donate/>) remains an important ‘door’ for
donations.

Any and all support you may give to our project would be greatly
appreciated! Imagine me giving you a big sloppy kiss and a great big hug!
If you have any questions, concerns, comments, input, output, or
throughput, let us know.

In Peace,
Patch (and Derek, Mark, Caren, Susan, Sam, Rebecca)

--
*Susan Parenti*
*Educational Coordinator *

*The School for Designing a Society *www.designingasociety.net