[Peace] Over 80 girls were abused. He made a deal with their abuser.

Mildred O'brien moboct1 at aim.com
Fri Nov 30 15:08:48 UTC 2018

Dear Prof. Boyle:
I recall that you once mentioned that Alan Dershowitz cut his teeth as a lawyer defending pornographic clients.  It looks like the zebra hasn't lost his stripes, as he is named in the Miami Herald article 11/28/18 as one of the lawyers (along with Kenneth Star) for Jeffery Epstein, the notorious Palm Springs sex abuser of underage girls 2001-05, who is named a friend of none other than Bill Clinton, D. J. Trump and Prince Andrew.  He received a plea deal on a charge of prostitution and a 13 month sentence from Miami U.S. Attorney appointed by Pres. George W. Bush, and now Secretary of Labor, Alexander Acosta, of recent notoriety.
The article, "How a future Trump Cabinet Member gave a serial sex abuser the deal of a lifetime" by investigator Juli K. Brown (referenced below) is an expose of the coverup of crimes of the serial sex abuser hedge fund manager who was given special treatment by Acosta, who is said was at one time considered by Trump for Attorney General.  The article is compelling reading.
Midge O'Brien