[Peace] AWARE demo - it's very wet...

stuartnlevy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 19:57:24 UTC 2018

We (and signs and flyers) are not there now.   The rain has let up for the time being, and may hold off awhile, but it's coming back in maybe half an hour or so.
So I think it is a washout 😑
 -- Stuart
-------- Original message --------From: Karen Aram <karenaram at hotmail.com> Date: 10/6/18  14:36  (GMT-06:00) To: "James M." <grapes17 at gmail.com> Cc: stuartnlevy <stuartnlevy at gmail.com>, Peace Discuss <peace-discuss at anti-war.net>, Peace <peace at anti-war.net> Subject: Re: [Peace] AWARE demo - it's very wet...

Is there a demo. happening? I don’t want to just sit in my car in the parking lot, if others are leaving. Driving in this is not nice.