[Peace] Excellent discussion related to the history of US/SKA relations playing out now. Paul Jay and Ben Norton

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 16:50:58 UTC 2018

David

I’ve heard all three, and I recommend Paul Jay’s coverage specifically because he presents the broad picture, beginning with WW2 and US relations in a very clear and concise manner. He speaks slowly enough in a manner the others don’t.

Paul speaks to the average American, who is less involved in politics, and he clarifies the role the US plays in all.