[Peace] Obama is coming to the U of I. Should we have a protest against the war in Yemen?

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Sat Sep 1 17:15:41 UTC 2018

https://www.facebook.com/justforeignpolicy/posts/10156410923795856

https://www.facebook.com/robert.naiman/posts/10157570082077656

Obama is coming to the U of I next week.

Should we have a protest, urging him to call for ending the U.S.-Saudi war
in Yemen - which he started?

It's not inconceivable that he would do it. Other former Obama
Administration officials, including former UN ambassador Samantha Power,
have acknowledged that the Obama Administration was wrong to back the Saudi
war in Yemen and have called for the war to end.

If Obama is protested at the U of I over the Yemen war, it could be
national news.

Should we do it?

===

Robert Naiman