[Peace] Lib Dems must acknowledge how corrupt the national DP has become

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 14:50:27 UTC 2019

https://www.facebook.com/robert.naiman/posts/10158935935327656

Liberal Democrats in the United States need to acknowledge how corrupt the
national Democratic Party has become. The first step to dealing with a
problem is acknowledging it. Adam Smith, the Democratic chair of the House
Armed Services Committee in the Democratic-controlled House, now claims
there's nothing he can do to end unconstitutional U.S. participation in the
Saudi war in Yemen. Democrats who accept this claim are complicit in the
corruption of the national Democratic Party. It's not morally acceptable to
shrug one's shoulders about this. If liberal Democrats in the United States
would acknowledge the extent of the corruption of the national Democratic
Party, we could have a meaningful conversation about what to do about it.
We can't have a meaningful conversation about what to do about it as long
as liberal Democrats in the United States are in denial about the extent of
the corruption of the national Democratic Party.