[Peace] Response in respect to: In honor of the Yellow Vests, who haven’t given up their fight against exploitation……

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 02:10:01 UTC 2019

A message to all, from Doug and Ann Clough, who have been steadfast for so many years in pursuit of peace.

Doug has almost never missed a monthly AWARE demonstration, downtown Champaign, no matter what the weather conditions. You will see him holding a pole, with the “peace” symbol, for at least 2 hours, non stop. He has also joined other marches in pursuit of anti-war holding the flag pole for an additional two hours, not easy for anyone, let alone a senior. Please see below:

hi karen and others      the life story of marielle mathieu is almost other worldly   check wikepaedia and other sources including you tube     such an inspiration        (does my my to you e-mail go to others on peace list     can you forward my e-mail to the whole list if not    am i asking too much?   thanking you again for all you do     doug)