[Peace] [Peace-discuss] Good LTE to the N-G today

Karen Aram karenaram at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 20:15:43 UTC 2019

Thanks Anne, I wonder which, Yeats would have categorized me? The latter I suspect.

On Jan 24, 2019, at 10:03, Anne Parkinson <bjornsona at ameritech.net<mailto:bjornsona at ameritech.net>> wrote:

Dear Karen: It was a great letter... realistic instead of the usual partisan.

I am feeling the chaos today and can only describe it as our universe's tendency to unravel. Had to read Yeats' "The Second Coming" just to feel better.  However, I had forgotten the lines:   " The best lack all conviction while the worst are full of passionate intensity." Interesting....
On Thursday, January 24, 2019, 10:54:04 AM CST, C. G. Estabrook via Peace-discuss <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net<mailto:peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>> wrote:

Karen--

Thanks for YOUR letter-to-the-editor in the News-Gazette today...