[Peace] Unresponsive response from Duckworth on anti-anti-BDS

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Thu Jan 24 22:33:41 UTC 2019

I feel personally insulted by this. Even if we concede that they've made up
their minds to be cowards, as usual, they could at least have the decency
to include the phrase "First Amendment" somewhere in their letter, to
acknowledge that somewhere there is a group of people who have a problem
with this.