[Peace] {Public i} Vanessa's article

Patricia Simpson pat.simpson at frontier.com
Wed Jan 30 00:13:38 UTC 2019

 Hi all,
Belden raises a good point about meeting tomorrow night. When even the U of I shuts down, things are bad.  What with Vanessa's article being delayed, I suggest we simply put off this week's meeting until next week.  I can contact Kristina - I have a feeling that Kristina will be relieved.
What say others?  And if we do cancel, can someone text Paul - I don't have his email?
Pat