[Peace] [Peace-discuss] WaPo: how Pete B. went from war protester to war veteran

Robert Naiman naiman at justforeignpolicy.org
Mon Jul 29 21:15:36 UTC 2019

As horrible as the so-called "debates" are, there's always a chance for the
truth to break free.

Check this out. She's going to be on the debate stage.

2020 Democrat Marianne Williamson: U.S. backing "genocidal war" in Yemen
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/marianne-williamson-on-face-the-nation-2020-democratic-candidate-says-u-s-backing-genocidal-war-in-yemen/

===

Robert Reuel Naiman
Policy Director